Our tax calculator tools will help you work out roughly how much tax is payable, and whether or not you can save tax doing things differently. These are UK tax calculator tools only, but our fuel cost calculator is not UK specific.
We have a PAYE tax calculator which is also a national insurance calculator to help you check your wages calculation is correct. Our incorporation tax calculator, is a corporation tax calculator and a self employed income tax calculator in one, so you can compare which will save you more tax. Another popular one for small businesses is the VAT flat rate scheme calculator which helps determine whether or not you could save tax joining the VAT flat rate scheme.
- Car and Fuel Benefits Tax Calculator Calculate tax on company car benefit and associated fuel benefit for all car types.
- Fuel Cost Calculator Use to calculate your total annual fuel expenditure.
- Incorporation Tax Calculator Calculate if you will be better off paying tax as a sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- Inheritance Tax Calculator A simple way to calculate your potential inheritance tax liability.
- Payroll PAYE Tax Calculator Calculate net pay from gross pay.
- VAT Calculator Take a net or gross figure and calculate the VAT element.
- VAT Flat Rate Scheme Calculator Calculate if it is likely to be beneficial to join the VAT Flat Rate Scheme for small businesses.
Please note that no reliance should be placed on any of the calculators. They are not a substitute for proper professional advice.